CALL FOR DANCERS-PHOTOGRAPHERS
Are you a dancer that shares a love for photography?
Do you regularly capture moments of yourself and other dancers, of classes, rehearsals, performances?
If so, this is for you!
Moot wants to reward the intimate vision of the dance world that we believe it can be honestly captured by a dancer himself.
We want to reward the truth, the not so perfect, the reality and the beauty of one´s movement.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Select and share with us the best moments you have captured on camera during your journey (maximum 5 photos), referring the name of the dancers on the photos (if possible their instagram account);
- Moot will choose the Top 3 best photographers;
- We will post them on our instagram, at the same time, while promoting the author of the photos and referring the dancers on it.
- Based on those posts, the top 3 photographers will go on to contest on our instagram wall.
- The criteria of the rewards are based on*: most liked publication (55%) + embrace Moot´s vision and mission (45%)
- We will announce the winners on our social media.
(*)Criteria = 55% (3 points - publication with more likes, 2 points for the publication with intermediate likes, 1 point for the publication with less likes) + 45% (3 points - most liked publication from Moot Administration, 2 points for the number 2 most liked, 1 point - number 3 most liked)
Maximum score = 3 points
Minimum score = 1 points
Call is open from 1st august to 20th august 2020.
Top 3 is announced on 27th august 2020.
Social voting will be from the 27th of august to 10th of september 2020.
The announcement of the winners will be on the 11th of september of 2020.
1st place: 100€ prize + Promotion of your work on our social networks publications + Voucher for premium content of Moot,
2nd place: Voucher for premium content of Moot + Mention of your work on our social networks.
3rd place: Mention of your work on our social networks.
CALL FOR TRAINING PLANS FOR CHILDREN
Moot - The Movement Lab is an online dance and movement training platform that creates and shares content to complement your daily practice. We exist to, as a tool, support, educate and unify the dance and movement community at anytime and anywhere while promoting wellbeing.
This specific call is focused on the discovery of content for children, considering different range of ages.
We are looking for teachers / coaches / dancers that have a significant or/and innovative way of approach to movement independent of the dance style or modality of movement. The approach and pedagogical structure should be creatively oriented for children and for their benefit.
For examples of content produced by us, you can visit our training plans already available here.
Submission - 3rd of August to the 31st of August of 2020
Announcement of selected - 7th of September of 2020
- If you are resident in Portugal we will record, edit and brand the training plan, if not, we set the conditions of filming and assist through all the process and will edit and brand the plan;
- We recommend and value the capture of the training plan done in English or Spanish;
- We recommend and value the capture of the training plan done by video and audio professionals;
- We value receiving the content of the training until the 30th of September of 2020;
- All the produced content will be propriety of Moot Lda and available at mootmovementlab.com;
- A legal contract will be made between Moot and teacher/coach and with the professional video team;
- We will support with a fixed fee with of 300 € per training plan;
- We will support with an extra fixed fee of 100 € per training plan if using a professional video team;
- We will support with 20% of each sale of the training plan;
- 1 to 3 training plans will be selected (minimum 1.5 hours of filming per training plan).
What will you need for the application:
- Your short bio and work experience;
- Idea, objectives and structure of the training;
- Short video explaining the training and demonstrating one exercise.
Any doubt you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org